skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, November 17, 2008
Smiley Guy!
Had to share the first smile I got on film - he's been smiling for about a week or so now, just not when I could take a picture, of course!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Asil
I'm a stay at home, homeschooling mother of 8 and wife of my best friend. When asked how I can possibly juggle all that I do, I reply, "first, by the grace of God and then by just doing the next thing!"
View my complete profile
My Favorite Blogs
Brant Flakes
8 years ago
EKG
17 years ago
Forever Family of Four
14 years ago
Heavenly Cakes
8 years ago
Kandi and Greg
5 months ago
Spurgeon's Cigar
6 years ago
The Gr??....WHO Family
15 years ago
The LeCureuxs
14 years ago
Three Syllables
7 years ago
Today Again
12 years ago
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
2009
(37)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(6)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(8)
▼
2008
(11)
►
December
(2)
▼
November
(9)
Ah, Glorious Sleep!!!
Makes me wonder...
Those (almost) Kodak moments
Traditions are where you find them!
Girls will be girls
Workout, anyone?
Smiley Guy!
What did she say?
Welcome!
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment