Monday, January 26, 2009

Of course I do!

Last evening my six year old son came up to me and told me he had cleaned up the living room all by himself. I of course told him that was great and that I really appreciated that he did it without me asking him. An hour later, while getting the kids ready for bed, he came up to me and asked me if it looked like he did a great job on the living room. I again told him how pleased I was that he did it, and that it looked like he did a fine job. He paused for a minute, looked at me and said, "Do you need a hug?"

Since I always need a hug, I figured this was his way of asking for one!

I was very happy to oblige.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Can I borrow your son for an afternoon? My living room could use some cleaning! What a sweetheart!