OK, I've been a little negligent on posting for a month or so - seems that we're all just holding on waiting for spring to finally get here! We've had a couple nice days, and a couple more snowfalls just to balance the nice days out.
I actually got my camera out yesterday to see what pictures I could download from last month, but discovered I only took two. I'll try to do better!
Shower time - I've been working out 4 mornings a week on my nordic track for the last month or so, which feels great after I'm done. The flesh sure resists at times though!
9 years ago
2 comments:
So this is my favorite. Love the new look!!
Thanks, Heather! I'll pass that along to my friend who does all these changes for me. One of these days, I'll figure out how to do this myself!
See you Monday!
Post a Comment