A couple weeks ago I was taking my shower one morning and realized that my towel had disappeared. So I finished my shower and then yelled to see which child was closest - when you have 8, at least someone should hear me, right? My almost 4 year old daughter was the one that came to my rescue. I told her what I needed, and where she could get it. So instead of hearing the linen closet door open, and a cheerful "Here, mommy!", I heard her walking down the stairs. She returned a few minutes later with a towel - unfortunatley, it was the HAND towel from the basement bathroom! I am flattered that she thought that towel would be adequate to dry myself off with though, but not naive enough to believe it would actually do the job :0)
Lessons learned? One, always make sure there is a towel ready for you, and two, be thankful that someone at least heard you yell for help!
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment