For the last two weeks, I have been getting up around 5:30 and working out on my Nordic Track ski machine. One morning last week, after doing my time (no pun intended!), I was suprised to look up and find my 7 year old son standing next to me. It was 6:00, which is at least an hour and a half earlier than he ususally gets up. I asked him if he was sure he wanted to be up this early. He looked at me, looked back at his bedroom, and went and sat down on the couch. I guess he decided it was good to be up for the day!
I will note that he did well until we went to prayer meeting that evening, when anyone looking at him knew that although his eyes were open, he wasn't seeing too much!
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment