Monday, March 9, 2009

Stuck!

When your two year old comes up to you crying with a kleenex in her hand and saying "stuck!", you'd better listen! I couldn't figure out what was wrong until I looked carefully at her nose. She had apparently put a peanut in there, and it was very stuck! It took myself and my 12 year old daughter 15 minutes to get it out. The two year old wasn't pleased with the process, but of course was relieved when we retrieved it. I was relieved that a trip to the ER wasn't necessary!

All things considered, our track record isn't bad - 14 years, 8 kids, 2 broken bones, 20 stitches, and 2 objects retrieved from noses. I would say that the Lord has been very good to us!

2 comments:

MamaMidwife said...

Oh my gosh!! What was the other one?

Asil said...

Hey, Heather - stay tuned for an update!

The other object was a mac and cheese noodle that was easy to retrieve!